Are you providing an Aprimo support team internally for 1st level requests but looking to have an organization managing 2nd and 3rd-level support for you? gateB provides Managed Support Services for 2nd and 3rd Level Support, User Access Management, Asset Quality Control, Asset Tagging/Librarian Services, Ad-Hoc Training, and other related services to our customers as requested. Such a 2nd Level support package is tailored to the client and typically specifies support locations, request types, and an included monthly amount of support services hours.
Example: Option excluding 2nd Level Support incl. Librarian Services:
A typical monthly Managed Support Service package for 2nd and 3rd Level Support would look as followed (example, to be defined in detail together with the client):
Optional monthly Managed Support Services – ongoing support package for 2nd and 3rd Level Support (limited to 20/h per month)
- Providing the necessary resource availability for support services in Switzerland and Los Angeles, US
- Acceptance of support requests in English
- Providing email support addresses and hotline telephone number
- Issue resolution for configuration and technical system issues
- Opening, tracking, executing, and closing tickets
- Availability form Monday to Friday 8:00 to 18:00 Central European time (Switzerland), and Monday to Friday 8:00 to 17:00 PT Pacific time zone (Los Angeles)
Additional support services on top of the included Managed Support Services hours are available.
Here is what you’ll get:
- Professional support organization handling any type of 2nd level support request from your 1st level support organization
- Included management of any Aprimo configuration or system issues (incl. triage of 3rd level issues)
- One clear point of contact for all users for any 2nd & 3rd level topic, including ad-hoc trainings and Q&A sessions