With most customer interactions now taking place via digital channels, content has become the conversations we used to have with customers – making content one of the most important and strategic imperatives for today’s businesses.
We recently asked content and marketing leaders across a wide variety of industries about their content operation strategies – what types of content they manage, how they are managing it, the problems they face, and what they would like to improve.
This report covers why:
- Insight into business value can be a black hole
- Disjointed tech and processes create chaos and bottlenecks
- Organizations can’t keep pace with digital
- Content-related goals need to be focused on customer experience
- Optimizing content operations is critical to business success
- Organizations are making content operations an urgent priority